- I shouldn't have taken the grandkids to Disney
- I'm glad I didn't use any of my paid vacation days
- Going on a cruise and seeing a whale was not worth it
- Stopping at that fair and trying a fried cinnamon roll wasn't worth it
- I shouldn't have had chocolate sauce on that sundae
These are the things I normally hear:
- I will always remember the car I went cruising with my wife in
- Holding my grandbabies never gets old
- I think I will start with dessert
- I'm glad I went on that fishing trip with my old man before he had a stroke and couldn't go anymore
- My girlfriends and I danced on the bar!
- Oh the things we would do
Live life folks. It so short! Don't let fear interfere with that. We only get so many trips around the sun before we transition into the next. Vacation days, memories, money, we can't take any of that with us. Go to old folks and tell your what ifs to an old person. They will hmph hmph and whack you with a cane and say "get some sense in that fool head" and to get going. Live life.