Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympics!

The olympics are so exciting!  I just love them!  J asked why I did, and its just seeing people be the best at what they are skilled at.   And the whole US rallies behind one thing, for just a few days, no bickering over political hullaballoo, no bickering over what Chick-Fil-A is doing (which who cares--they are the bomb diggitty!), just everyone rallies behind Team USA--and its a great feeling!  As I was thinking about the Olympics last week, I was smack dab in the middle of swathing the Scary Dairy (and adjoining properties) and thought, it would be like someone watching me swath hay--I mean I'm so good at it--LOL.   J says I've gotten better every year, so I figure in the next couple of years I can train really hard and try out--LOL.   Seriously, everyone has something that they are really good at...if we could all just have our own Olympics and win golds  :-)





1 comment:

  1. You're right; everyone is good at something. Unfortunately our educational and economic system doesn't recognize this as often as it should and bases way too much on how well you do in school and how much you have in the bank. What about the real "horse whisperer?" What he does with horses would never be taught in schools and yet his talent is amazing. There are many others like this. They all need medals of achievement.

    ReplyDelete