Tuesday, January 3, 2012

White House Black Market

So J won a $500 Bradley Fair gift card from work.  (For those of you not in the Wichita area--its a very nice shopping area with WHBM, Chicos, GAP, boutique stores, etc).  And lets just say that J has as much business in Bradley Fair as I do in Cabelas...so basically I got a shopping spree  :-)

And I fell in love....with White House Black Market.  Their clothes fit me so well.  There is nothing like standing in the looking glass and feeling like a million bucks.  The pants are long to--which is a bonus for me!  Most of the time pants hit me ankle length, or just long enough I can't wear big shoes--and who doesn't want to not wear big shoes?  LOL.  Now it is a little pricey--or I'm just cheap, but when you have a $500 gift card why not splurge?  Now I just have to watch for sales  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Haven't read your blog in awhile and then i read this. Woo-hoo! Congrats and what a way to have fun shopping. Can't wait to see the goodies you picked up.

    ReplyDelete