Saturday, January 28, 2012

So Everyone I know....

has had a horrible, skip ahead, is it Friday already, is it happy hour yet--oh, no it's only 10:00-crap, kind of week.  For whatever reason, the stars must not be aligned or something.  It's not a full moon, it's not any Holiday season, who knows....so the highlight of my week was food, and this recipe can cure a bad week (add a bottle of your favorite alcohol and you will forget the week altogether).

Here goes, my good friend K, knows I LOVE red velvet cake, something about the rich, almondy, hint of chocolate, cream cheese goodness that just whispers "Oh Barbie..don't you want a piece?  Look at me mmm sitting alone in the kitchen"
So K sent me this blog recipe...and let me tell you it does not disappoint.  Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake by bunsinmyoven.com.  It is awesome!  And so easy too, I think next time I'll layer in some mini-chocolate chips between the cake and the cheesecake part--because what doesn't make awesome, awesomer but by adding chocolate?

Anyways--cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment