Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beer Cheesey Pototoes

So yesterday I was creating meals in my mind, and thought about Beer Cheese Soup (which is so delicious!  Mmm good) anyways, that could probably be transferred to a scalloped potato dish right?  Well I tried, and it was delicious!  Pretty quick and easy too.  Plus I made it during the afternoon, didn't cook it, just threw it in the fridge, and when J came in from doing chores, just threw it in the oven.

Here's what I used:
1 can Campbells cheddar cheese soup
1 grated carrot
1/2 grated apple
1/2 cup beer
1/3 cup BBQ sauce
2 big baker potatoes

(I don't know if the apple is necessary, but I had it, so why not throw it in)

Slice the potatoes up thin.  Mix together the other ingredients, then add the potatoes, put in a casserole dish and bake at 350.  Bam!  It was delicious!  When I make it again, I'll add onions too, just didn't have any yesterday  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment