Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Crafty Makes Cuter!

So one of my nieces is 4 almost 5, and is in the girlie-wear dresses with a crown stage.  Well for Christmas my SNL said she would really like a flowey dress that she can wear over leggings.  So I found a plain pink one at Wal-mart, but thought, it needs a little something.  So I made some of the flowers I use for the crochet towel hanger and grouped them together and safety-pinned them to the dress.  Isn’t it cute?  It’s never too young to start wearing a flower corsage on something   J
Plain pink dress




The little yarn corsage--cute!


The completed dress--yeah its a small addition--but how simple and cute?!?!

1 comment:

  1. The above remains me of a great line from "Steel Magnolias." "The only difference between us and animals is our ability to accessorize." You accessorized this little dress very well. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete