Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hmmm

So I was cleaning today for our annual Halloween party, and noticed something that was indicative of how different J and I are, spot the differences in these 2 pictures:





Anyone?  Anyone see the difference in the 2 pics?  LOL.  My choice of magazine subscriptions vs Js.  Needless to say we never fight over who's going to read the latest subscription first.  He's Whitetail nation on the Outdoor Channel and I'm Sex and the City re-runs on TBS or E!.  And how do we do it?  Hmm, first we are both independent people and don't have to do everything together.  We both respect each others' interests--from a distance-- LOL.  Second, we're not going to change each other and we know that.  When we were dating there was no pretense of, "he'll change one day--he will watch SATC with me."  Now sometimes he watches Dancing with the Stars with me, but I think it has more to do with the skimpy little outfits than the actual dancing.  And he knew that I would never go hunting with him, and we're OK with that.  We know we come from different worlds, but together we make it :-)

Funny side story, I bought hose the other day and couldn't find the bag that they ended up in.  I tell J--let me know if you find the hose in one of the Walmart bags, he says, you bought a hose?  LOL.

1 comment: